Deluxe Garlic Naan Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package Stonefire Tandoori Naan, Garlic Variety
- ½ Cup pizza sauce
- ½ Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices paper-thin dry-cured pepperoni or salami
- ¼ Cup roasted red peppers, diced into small pieces
- ¼ Cup sliced green olives
- ¼ Cup sauteed onions
- ¼ Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 Teaspoon chile flakes (optional)
Spread the tomato sauce equally over both naan (bubbly-side up). Sprinkle each naan with the mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, sliced olives, sauteed onions, parmesan cheese, and pepperoni.
Place the naan on middle rack of preheated 400 degree F oven and heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the fresh basil and the chile flakes if using.
Slice and serve immediately.