- 1 refrigerated pie crust , (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup dark corn syrup
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Cup pecan halves
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust.
Bake 7 minutes.
Remove crust from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Pour chocolate evenly over crust.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer.
Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently.
Cool completely on a wire rack.