- 2 Cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 Cup molasses or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cloves strongly brewed coffee or espresso
Place all of the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Place 1 part creamer and 2 parts coffee in a blender and blend until frothy, about 15 seconds.
This mixture can be enjoyed hot or stored in the refrigerator for 1 week to use as a coffee creamer.
Note: Grind up some Ginger Molasses Cookies, to rim the mug with if desired!