- 8 Ounces cooked lamb or beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 Ounces fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small egg, beaten
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whole-wheat flour
- Oil for shallow-frying
Chop the meat and the onion finely in a food processor.
Place the chopped meat and onion in a mixing bowl, and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until everything is thoroughly combined. Divide the mixture into 6 portions, and shape each into a round.
Coat each round with seasoned whole-wheat flour.
Heat oil in a frying pan, using just enough oil to cover the base. When it’s very hot, fry the rissoles for 5 minutes on each side.