- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cups stale bread cubes
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 Cup Kalamata olives
- 8 Ounces bocconcini, wrapped with fresh basil leaves
- 2 Cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the bread cubes and garlic and sauté, turning occasionally, until the bread cubes are brown and crisp.
Thread bamboo skewers with the garlic-toasted croutons, roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives, bocconcini, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and an additional crouton, in any order you choose.