Slow-Cooker Huevos Rancheros
The easiest and most popular brunch dishes are always the ones which can be made in a slow-cooker.
This recipe is courtesy of Food.com.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup light cream
- 8 Ounces Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 10-ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 4 Ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 tortillas
Grease crock pot with the butter.
In a large bowl combine eggs, cream, Mexican cheese, pepper, and chili powder. Add the garlic and chiles and stir. Pour into the crock pot, cover, and cook on low for 3 hours and 45 minutes. Remove lid and top with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese. Replace lid and cook until sauce is warm and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
Top tortillas with eggs, and serve immediately.