Crock-Pot Hot Fruit Salad
My old-fashioned fruit salad is convenient to make in the slow cooker when your oven and stovetop are occupied with other dishes. It's delicious alongside roasted meats, or even served over pound cake for dessert.
— Debbie Kimbrough, Lexington, Mississippi
- 3/4 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- Two 15 1/4 -ounce cans sliced peaches, drained
- Two 15 1/4 -ounce cans sliced pears, undrained
- One 23-ounce jar chunky applesauce
- 1/2 Cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 Cup dried cranberries
In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through.