See recipe with photos on the blog Dinner Then Dessert (Posted here with author's permission).
- 4 boneless, skinless Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken breasts
- 1.5 Cups panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 Cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Add the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest to a bowl and mix.
If you use pre-shredded Parmesan pulse it in a small food processor until the pieces are around the same size at the panko.
In a second bowl add the garlic, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, lemon juice and eggs and whisk them together.
Dip the chicken into the egg mixture then press into the panko mixture well on both sides.
Place carefully into a greased pan.
Carefully pour the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter evenly over the pieces of chicken.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.