This cheese ball is loaded with crumbled bacon, shredded Cheddar and French’s® Red Pepper Crunchy Toppers. Rolled in extra Toppers before serving, it’s the perfect combo of savory, sweet, creamy and crunchy for your holiday appetizer spread.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled, divided
- 2 Cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups French's® Red Pepper Crunchy Toppers, divided
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Mix cream cheese, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl until smooth.
Add half of the bacon, cheese and 1 cup of the Red Pepper Toppers.
Stir until well mixed.
Shape mixture into a ball.
Mix remaining bacon, remaining Red Pepper Toppers and parsley in shallow dish.
Roll cheese ball in mixture to coat evenly.
Serve immediately with desired crackers and dippers or refrigerate until ready to serve.