- 6 slices turkey bacon, such as JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
- 1 (12-ounce) package turkey breakfast sausage links, such as JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1/2 Cup butter, divided
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 4 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Cups egg substitute or 16 eggs
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet, cook bacon as specified on the package. Drain on paper towels. Chop bacon into small bits.
Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer. Drain on paper towels. Cut sausage into small slices.
Melt six tablespoons butter. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for one minute. Gradually whisk in milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add sausage, bacon, mushrooms, and pepper. Set aside.
Whisk eggs. Melt remaining butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, stirring until soft scrambled. Pour ⅓ sauce into lightly greased 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
Top with half of the egg mixture. Repeat layers.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.