- 2 Cups Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain Vanilla Bunches
- 1/4 Cup margarine, melted
- 1 eight-ounce package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1/4 Cup fresh orange juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Place 1 3/4 cups of the cereal in food processor; process until finely crushed. Mix with margarine; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in flour, baking powder, orange peel, and juice; pour over crust.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cereal; press gently into top of dessert to secure. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.