From cooking with her family to holiday parties; Alyssa Milano loves the holidays for all of the festivities they bring. Alyssa finds room to fit in all the fun while still staying on track with her healthy lifestyle. Alyssa is sharing her favorite low-carb dessert from Atkins that is sure to be a hit with all your friends and family. Her go-to creamy cheesecake recipe allows you to indulge and enjoy all the taste without all the guilt!
- 1 Cup pin nuts
- 1 Cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 9 1/2 Tablespoons granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 3 Tablespoons tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 Ounces cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 2. To make crust: In a food processor, pulse nuts and 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar substitute until finely ground. Add butter and pulse to combine. Using your fingers, gently press nut mixture into bottom a 9 springform pan. Bake 10 minutes and remove from oven to cool. 3. To make filling: In a food processor, pulse cream cheese and 1/2-cup sugar substitute in until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, pulsing well and scraping down bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, vanilla, zest, and salt, pulsing just to combine. Pour filling into prepared crust. 4. Bake 40 minutes. Turn off oven; let cheesecake cool for one hour without opening door. Chill 12 to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with blueberries before serving.