- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- 6-8 medium to large strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 2 Tablespoons toasted, sliced almonds
Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, then add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
Pour into the graham cracker crust, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Cover the pie with sliced strawberries. Heat the Nutella in a microwave for about 20 seconds, stir well, and drizzle over the strawberries. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve.