Buffalo Chicken Dip
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Cream cheese, blue cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce give this hearty baked chicken dip a familiar Buffalo flair.
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package (eight ounces) cream cheese, PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup ranch dressing, such as KRAFT Classic ranch dressing
- 1/2 Cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles, such as KRAFT natural blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon green onions, chopped
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients except onions in medium bowl. Spoon into shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through; stir.
Sprinkle with onions.