For a non-alcoholic version, any clear carbonated beverage (such as ginger ale or lemon lime soda) may be used in place of Champagne.
A quarter bottle or leftover Champagne works great for this recipe.
- Cooking spray, such as PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Champagne or sparkling wine, divided
- 2 Cups whipped cream, such as Reddi-Wip Original Dairy
- 1/4 Cup egg whites, such as Egg Beaters 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup white cake mix
Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place cranberries and 1 tablespoon Champagne in small bowl. Microwave on high for 10 seconds; drain. Divide cranberries and place in bottom of mugs.
Whisk together Reddi-Wip, Egg Beaters, and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
Microwave each mug individually on high for 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons champagne over top of each cake. Serve with additional Reddi-Wip, if desired.