Cranberry Apple Cider Punch
Shutterstock/ Viktory Panchenko
For a refreshing, festive treat, nothing beats cranberry. It goes perfectly with apple and is in keeping with the season’s flavors and hint of Christmas. Plus, this recipe makes enough for 12 or more, so you don't have to spend all your time with a cocktail shaker in your hand.
- 4 Cups apple cider, chilled
- 2 Cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 Cups Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple, chilled
- 1 can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- Apple slices for garnish
- Rosemary or cranberry sprig for individual garnish
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and let sit overnight. Serve chilled, garnish with rosemary cranberry sprig.