Crab Avocado Orange Salad
While this recipe is served at an Italian restaurant Tulio Ristorante in Seattle, chef Walter Pisano says the dish is “Northwest inspired” since that’s where he gets the crab. The chef really likes avocado too.
Recipe by: Chef Walter Pisano of Tulio Ristorante
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ Pound fresh crab drained
- 3 oranges, cut into segments
- 4 Tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Course sea salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
Top each avocado square with crab then drizzle olive oil. Please the orange segments on each. Garnish with a couple grains course sea salt and pepper. Serve immediately.