- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- One 8-ounce package seamless crescent dough
- 8 Ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly dust a work surface with flour. Roll out the crescent dough to an 11-by-14-inch rectangle and place on top of a 24-cup muffin pan. Use a pastry cutter with straight wheel or a plastic knife to slice the dough crosswise and lengthwise between cups to make 24 squares.
To make the filling, in a bowl, combine the corned beef, scallions, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard. Fill each cup with 1 ½ tablespoons of filling. Bring corners of dough up to the center of each cup. Bake until golden brown, 11-13 minutes.