Corn on the Cob with Feta and Herbs
Feta and fresh herbs mixed into butter make a fantastic topping for summer corn on the cob.
- 1/4 Cup crumbled feta
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ears sweet corn
In a small bowl, combine the feta, butter, zest, mint, thyme, salt, and pepper. Use a wooden spoon to stir and mash ingredients together until mixed and fairly smooth. Pack mixture into a ramekin or small bowl and smooth the top. (You can cover and refrigerate the mixture up to 1 day ahead, but make sure to have it warm enough to spread easily before serving.)
Boil or grill corn until tender; serve immediately with butter for spreading.