- 2.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Pyure Organice All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 1 Teaspoon Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, Vanilla flavor
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
1. Combine milk, Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend, Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, vanilla flavor, vanilla extract and cornstarch and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 10 to 12 minutes, or until steaming and beginning to thicken.
2. In a heatproof bowl, whisk egg yolks.
3. Pour half of the hot milk mixture into the eggs, whisking. Pour mixture back into saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in butter. Let cool. Transfer to bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
5. Spoon pudding into frozen pop molds. Insert wooden pop sticks and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.