Rudolph will be honored that Santa will be eating a cookie inspired by him!
Recipe courtesy of Nestle Toll House
- 1 packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, such as Nestle Toll House
- 1 16 ounce container chocolate frosting
- 48 pretzel twists pieces for antlers
- 48 white chocolate morsel chips, such as Nestle Toll House
- 48 semi-sweet chocolate morsel chips, such as Nestle Toll House
- 24 red gumdrops or cinnamon candies for nose
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press each square of dough into a triangle shape about ½-inch thick. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Upon removal from oven, carefully shape triangle with edge of knife to reshape. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Frost cookies with chocolate frosting. Press two pretzels on top of frosting for antlers. Place two white morsels upside down on each cookie as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting. Use gumdrops for noses.