Cookie Butter Cheesecake
Put a spin on the classic holiday cheesecake with the cookie butter cheesecake, it’s bound to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 package European-style cookies for coffee, divided
- 4 packages of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cups granulated white sugar
- 1/4 Cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 Cup speculoos cookie butter
Heat oven to 325ºF.
Reserve 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Coarsley crush remaining cookies just before serving cheesecake; sprinkle over cheesecake. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.