- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 Cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup dried cherries
- 1 Cup flaked coconut
- 1 Cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
Stir in cherries, coconut, oats and chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on baking sheets 1 minute.
Remove to wire racks; cool completely.