Classic Spinach Dip
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
A party classic as dependable as your little black dress. So easy to put together, it'll never make you late.
- 1 package (eight ounces) cream cheese, such as PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup sour cream, such as BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN sour cream
- 1 Ounce ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (nine ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (eight ounces) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red peppers, chopped
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix in medium bowl until blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.