- 1 Cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 Cups chopped celery
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Pepper Black
- 12 Cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 4 Cups chicken broth
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Stir in thyme, poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper.
Place bread cubes in large bowl.
Add celery mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed.
Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.