A favorite of Drew Barrymore, it's perfect for summer entertaining.
- 1 stick butter
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large jalapeño (I always remove some of the seeds, but not all)
- 1 Barrymore Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag clams—the smaller the better
1. Melt butter and add garlic and jalapeño. Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine and cook down for about 5 minutes. Remove from the stove and squeeze lemon into butter mixture.
2. Turn on grill to medium-high and spread clams on a cookie sheet. Spread around until they open.
3. Warm up butter if need be. Toss onto clams and coat.
4. Serve with a warm baguette.