- 3 1/4 Cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 Cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on baking sheets 1 minute.
Remove to wire racks; cool completely.