Cider, Spice, and Everything Nice Tea Cocktail
This chilled, Orleans aperitif is a dry cider-apple wine infused with basil and anise hyssop, from Vermont. Together with cinnamon spice tea, bourbon, housemade apple cinnamon simple syrup, and whiskey barrel-aged bitters, this cocktail (pictured on right) truly embraces the flavors of the season. Click here for more "tea-tails" for winter.
- 4-5 Ounces cold cinnamon spice tea (oversteeped at 10 minutes)
- 1 1/2 Ounce Orleans aperitif
- 1 1/2 Ounce Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 1/4 Ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 Ounce apple cinnamon simple syrup
- 5 dashes Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Bitters
Fill a shaker with all ingredients. Fill shaker with ice and shake. Slice an apple and place slices firmly against the inside of a highball glass, leaving some space between each slice through which to view the contents of the cocktail (pattern look like the spots of a giraffe). Carefully fill highball 7/8 full of fresh ice and strain the cocktail into the glass slowly.