- 5 Pounds chicken wings, split at the joints
- 1/2 Cup Cholula Green Pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and position two racks in the middle and upper third. Spread the wings out on two baking sheets in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until the wings are golden and crisp.
In a small saucepan, cook garlic in butter over moderate heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add Cholula Green Pepper to the saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Using tongs, transfer the wings to the saucepan and toss to coat. Check seasoning and adjust if necessary. Pour the wings and any extra sauce onto a large platter.
Garnish with chopped scallions and sprigs of cilantro.