- Cooking spray, such as PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter, such as Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups whipped cream, such as Reddi-Wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 Cup eggs, such as Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 Cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in bottom of each mug. Whisk together Reddi-Wip, Egg Beaters, and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
Microwave each mug individually on high 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-Wip, if desired.