- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup smooth peanut butter, slightly warm
- 1 package chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 Cup hot fudge, for garnish
- peanut butter cups, chopped, for garnish
To make the whipped cream, put heavy cream in an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add in peanut butter and gently fold it into the whipped cream until fully combined.
Place a single layer of wafer cookies at the bottom of a parchment lined pan; if necessary, break cookies to fill the gaps.
Next, spread an even layer of the whipped cream over the cookies, then top with more cookies. Repeat as necessary for desired number of layers.
Cover the top with plastic and chill, overnight, in the fridge.
When ready, remove the cake from the fridge, drizzle with hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups, and serve.