- 1 1/2 Tablespoon malted milk powder
- 2 Teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener
- 1/8 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 Ounces fresh-brewed Cinnamon Coffee Roll coffee, such as Dunkin' Donuts
In a microwave-safe mug, combine malted milk powder, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, sweetener, and cinnamon. Add 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) hot water, and microwave for 1 minute, or until chips have melted. Mix vigorously until uniform.
Add coffee, stir well, and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Stir well, transfer to a tall glass filled with crushed ice, and enjoy!