- 10 chocolate chips
- 6 mini chocolate chip cookies
- 2 Ounces milk
- 1 1/2 Ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 Ounces vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 Ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 Ounce butterscotch liqueur
Finely chop half the chocolate chips and 2 of the chocolate chip cookies. Dip the rim of the glass in a splash of milk and roll it in the chopped cookie and chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 2 minutes.
Place remaining cookies, chocolate chips, milk, vodka, ice cream, chocolate liqueur, and butterscotch liqueur in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glass, and serve immediately.