- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cans (14 3/4 ounces each) creamed corn
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix cornstarch, sugar and seasonings in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
Lightly beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in milk, butter and corn. Gently stir in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Pour into 2 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
Bake 1 hour or until set, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.