- 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, and cut into quarters
- Two 12-ounce jars roasted red peppers, drained
- 3 Tablespoons honey, preferably Golden Blossom
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Plain yogurt or sour cream, for serving
In a blender, combine the tomatoes and peppers and blend until smooth. Add the honey and tarragon leaves. Blend for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Top with a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream.