Chicken Thai Pizza
If pizza is your pick, try this spunky and robust phenomenal Thai pizza with chicken, onion, and carrots with peanut sauce. Keep these pantry friendly ingredients on hand for a last-minute meal.
- One 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/4 Cup peanut sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup red onion slices
- 1/2 Cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onion
- 1 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the pizza crust with the peanut sauce. Top with the chicken, red onion, carrots, green onion, and cheese.
Place the pizza on an oven rack and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the pizza is lightly browned. Top with cilantro, if desired.