- One 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/4 Cup peanut sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup red onion slices
- 1/2 Cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onion
- 1 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the pizza crust with the peanut sauce. Top with the chicken, red onion, carrots, green onion, and cheese.
Place the pizza on an oven rack and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the pizza is lightly browned. Top with cilantro, if desired.