- 6 small flour tortillas
- 4 Ounces Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon dry rosemary leaves
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- 3/4 Cups sun-dried tomatoes, such as Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Italian Herbs, divided and oil reserved
- 1/3 Cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, rough chopped
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon dry basil
- 1 Teaspoon dry parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil and evenly arrange 3 tortillas on top. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly on top of each tortilla and top with sliced chicken, rosemary, and ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes. Top with remaining cheese and place a second tortilla on top of each one. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 12 minutes. Gently flip each quesadilla and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool for 3-5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Transfer to a cutting board and slice each quesadilla into 6 triangles.
In a mini chopper or food processor combine yogurt, balsamic vinegar, red onion, garlic, basil, parsley, ½ tablespoon of reserved oil from the sun-dried tomato jar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until smooth. Serve warm with quesadilla triangles.