- 1/2 Cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/4 Cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 Cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 and ¼ cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 5 multi-grain soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 and ¼ cups chopped grilled chicken breast meat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
Lightly spray each tortilla with cooking spray.
Lay flat in oven and bake at 375° F for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine salsa, corn, beans and bouillon in a small bowl.
Grill the chicken.
Top each tostada with ¼ cup chicken and ¼ cup lettuce.
Top evenly with salsa mixture. Serve immediately.