- 4 Cups chicken stock (Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock recommended)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder (McCormick® Garlic Powder recommended)
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger (McCormick® Ground Ginger recommended)
- 2 Ounces Simply Asia® Japanese Style Ramen Noodles (1 bundle)
- 1 1/2 Cup cooked chicken, shredded
Pour stock in large saucepan. Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ground ginger. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
Stir in ramen noodles and chicken. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
Serve with desired toppings, such as bean sprouts, sliced green onions, hard-boiled eggs, snow peas, shredded carrots and baby spinach leaves.