If you like your soup on the thinner side, add in more chicken broth to thin it out. Add 2 tablespoons at a time until you are at your desired consistency.
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 Ounces can cream of corn soup
- 12 Ounces can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 3 1/2 Cups rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 1/2 Cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and add in the onions and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and tender; add salt and pepper to taste. Add in the cream of corn and mushroom soups as well as the chicken broth, stirring until the mixture has thickened. Add in the chicken and frozen vegetables. Cook on low for 5 minutes and serve.