- 1 Cup tomato and basil sauce, such as Prego Farmers’ Market Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 1 12-inch fully baked pizza crust
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 4 Ounces mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread ½ cup of sauce over the crust, leaving a ¼-inch rim round the edge. Arrange the chicken over the sauce. Drizzle with the remaining sauce. Arrange the mozzarella over the chicken.
Stir the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and olive oil together in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the pizza.
Bake the pizza for 12 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately.