- 1/4 Cup French's Sweet Yellow Mustard or Spicy Yellow Mustard
- 1 Pound ground chicken (or ground turkey)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Frank's RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1 head of Boston lettuce, seperated into leaves
BROWN chicken and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Stir in vegetables and cook 1 minute. STIR in French's Mustard, Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce and soy sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. SERVE in lettuce leaves and garnish with carrots and chopped peanuts, if desired.