Chicken Cobb Breakfast Bake Recipe
Try my baked chicken Cobb breakfast bake for your next brunch using your Le Creuset pan!
I am sure everyone will just love it. I used Monterey Jack cheese but you can certainly use blue cheese if you prefer. Either way… enjoy!
Click here to see more recipes from Cindy's Table.
NOTE: This is a great way to use leftover chicken. If serving for brunch, also prepare a salad to go with this dish.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 Cup milk or half-and-half
- 4 Ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 avocado, diced
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Butter or cooking spray, for coating pan
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Coat a Le Creuset pan or 9-by-13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Then add in remaining ingredients and combine well.
Bake until eggs are cooked through, puffy, and beginning to brown, about 25 minutes.
NOTE: This is a great way to use left over chicken. If serving for brunch, also prepare a salad to go with this dish.