- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (such as PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, All Natural 1.5 lbs.)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 medium bunch kale, washed, trimmed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and sliced into 1-inch wedges
- 1 red or green apple, sliced into 1-inch wedges
- 1 Tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
Arrange chicken, sweet potatoes and apples on an oiled sheet tray.
Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and then season with sage, salt and black pepper.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
Remove the sheet tray from the oven, push the chicken and vegetables to the side and add the kale.
Drizzle the kale with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and return the tray to the oven.
Bake for another 20 minutes, until the chicken is done, vegetables are tender and kale is crispy.
The chicken is done when a meat thermometer inserted in the center reaches 165°F.
Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a platter and serve.