- Chinese long beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- Garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass, tender inner part only
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Cook the long beans in boiling, salted water until crisp tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and shock in ice water; set aside. Soften a diced onion in a little oil, along with some minced garlic, for about a minute; remove. Stir fry the chicken until it turns white and is partially cooked, about 3 minutes.
Add the lemongrass, the fish sauce, coriander, chicken stock, and oyster sauce; mix well and continue cooking until the chicken is done, about 3 more minutes. Add the green beans, the onion, and garlic and toss well so that everything is coated in the sauce. Season with salt and lots of pepper and serve.