- 8 Ounces spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced onion wedges
- 1 1/2 Cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 14 1/2 Ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Teaspoons rosemary leaves
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 Teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook spaghetti as directed on package and drain well.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the zucchini, tomatoes, rosemary, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and salt and cook for 10 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Beat the eggs in large bowl. Add the spaghetti and 1 cup of the cheese and mix well. Stir into the vegetables in the skillet. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until bottom is set. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.