Take chicken wings to the next level with McCormick® Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix. Game day guests won’t hesitate to ask for seconds. Top chicken wings with cool queso fresco cheese, tomato and green onion for a winning finish.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 and 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 package McCormick® Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3 Cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped tomato
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled queso fresco
Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss chicken wings with Seasoning Mix in large bowl. Arrange wings in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crisp.
Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Top with wings, tomato, green onion and queso fresco.