- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ Cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium low heat for at least 8 to 10 minutes or until the onion is very soft and fragrant. Add the tomatoes and continue to cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture becomes thicker and the excess liquid has evaporated. Add the grated cheese and season to taste. Let cool and serve with Stonefire Garlic Parmesan Naan Crisps.