Cheesy Bacon Dip
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Crumbled bacon lends its smoky flavor to this crowd-pleasing hot dip made with cream cheese, mayo, and shredded cheese.
- 3/4 Cups shredded three cheese, such as KRAFT shredded three cheese with a touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 4 slices cooked bacon, such as Oscar Mayer bacon, crumbled, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped, divided
- 1 package (eight-ounce) cream cheese, such as PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise, such as KRAFT real mayo mayonnaise
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Reserve 2 tablespoons each shredded cheese, bacon, and onions for garnish.
Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly around edge.
Garnish with reserved ingredients.