- .5 Cup French's Mustard (any flavor)
- .5 Cup French's Tomato Ketchup
- 1.5 Pounds ground beef
- .5 Cup dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickle
- 1 Cup chopped tomato
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
BROWN ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in French's Mustard (any flavor), French's Tomato Ketchup and relish and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
STIR in tomato and cheese. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Garnish with lettuce and additional tomato and cheese, if desired. Fold in ends and roll up tortillas.